Well it’s one month today! We have now been in Texas for one month and it sure has been a learning experience. Some of my first time experiences are:
1. I never knew you could get bitten so many times in one day!
2. Whats broody?
3. Clear the area its going to rain!.
4. So thats what a scorpian looks like! Smack! Dead scorpian!
5. How much water can you drink in one day!
6.Mud, Mud, Mud!!!!!
7. Don’t give a cow a range cube unless you want it chasing you down the pasture.
8. Ice melts faster then you can say redonkulious.
9. Watch were you step!!!
10. 97 is cool!
11. Sweating is the new fashion!
12. Rabbits eat there night poop!
13. Sleeping and heat don’t mix!
14. Whats a chigger?
15. Having fellowship with like minded brethern!
16. Sharing thoughts and journeys with friends
17. Learning from children.
There is so much more I could write but will leave those for another topic!