Well progress is being made on our land. Here are some pics on the process of putting up my clothes line. I will say that I made some mistakes. But all in I have a pretty good clothes line. I am pleased and thank the Lord for providing the materials I needed to get the Job done. As well I built a new out house door and tried to fix the side piece as the door was smaller then the original. Again I am thankful that it is function-able now .
These are the materials that I used .
Here I chiseled out the wood
Dug a hole about 22 inchs deep
Placed the 4 by 4 in the ground and made sure it was level.
Mixed the cement. I made the mixture to look like muffin mix. Ladies will understand this.
Here I am tamping down the cement in order to get out any air bubbles.
Here are the poles cemented in. Can you see where I made the mistake??
Here are the cross ties. These had to be chiseled out as well in order to fit snugly in the poles standing.
Now I drilled the holes to fit the screws. Just a little crooked! 🙂
Now I fit in the half a 8 ft 4 by 4 into the 8 ft pole standing.
I placed the screws in the drilled holes. It needs more washers which will be done soon.
Here is my finished clothes line. I am pleased! As well I want to thank a certain friend, Susan for helping me.
Last but not least here is my out house door I built. I sort of shingled the side piece in order to make the front look a bit better. Looks a little crooked, but hey won’t hinder anything! lol.
Below is some extra pics I took recently. Hope you enjoy and please let me know if you found the mistake I made. In fact you might even see more than that. Again I am thankful to God for the strength and provisions he has supplied.
Our friendly neighborhood swamp monster (Mr. Woods)
The sky before storm
Well there you have it! Blessings to all and I will keep you undated on our progress.